Draxton is a global manufacturer of cast and machined components with presence in the main global automotive markets.
Serving over 50 customers and strategically located in 6 countries across 3 continents.
The total annual capacity of the Sector, including Joint Ventures, is:
- More than 550 thousand tons of iron casting.
- More than 10 thousand tons of aluminum casting.
- Machining of more than 15 million parts.
Draxton’s team is formed by more than 4,000 talented workers at 15 productive units + Engineering Centers, which generates over $600M USD Sales.
With a wide portfolio of technologies, processes and materials we produce highly complex components for brakes, powertrain and transmission systems.
World-class company dedicated to the manufacture and commercialization of highly engineered components of iron and aluminum casting and machining, primarily for the automotive industry in NAFTA and Europe and with relevant presence in China; being recognized by our customers for our service, quality, delivery and competitiveness.
- Co-Design + R&D + Casting + Machining: Integrated Value Chain.
- Diversification in iron smelting processes and materials
- Customer Orientation to OEM´s and TIER´s
- 60% Revenues Europe + China and 40% Revenues NAFTA.
- Capacity to offer Global Platforms with strategic geographic locations
- Challenging year of Transition and Focus on Integration – searching for Synergies and Best Practices.